WELCOME to TCG
Where we focus on real improvement with employee engagement to impact real results!
Vision: Have a global impact on employee engagement and create happier lives of over a billion people.
Mission: Impacting lives to help impact lives. Helping organizations and people, globally, master the Blueprint For Engagement.
For the past 28 years, we have focused on employee engagement. Our goal is to impact these staggering statistics from a Gallup Study:
- Nearly 70% of all U.S. workers don’t like their job.
- Each disengaged employee costs you 34% of their salary.
- Actively disengaged employees cost the U.S. $483 billion to $605 billion each year in lost productivity.
Our keynote process for success has led to thousands of successful keynotes over the past 18 years!
Click on a logo to see what they are saying about TCG.
– Mark Franciskovic Training Director, Farmers Insurance Group
– Larry Kucharski, Group Vice-President of Daily Rental, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
– Dan Reynoldson, North American Savings Bank, FSB
– Dale Housh, Lockridge Inc
– Gaspare Calvaruso, President Capital Region Medical Center
– Tom Conley, Vice President, Marshall Salon Services
– Amy Fuson, AT&T
– John Page, Senior Partner, Page Law
– UBS Financial Advisor
“Results thus far are simply remarkable! They get to know our people and our organization, so well, that they become “one of us.” Big on execution, not theory. They deliver effective, practical and easily applicable “tools.”
– Steffani Webb, Univerisity of Kansas Medical Center
“I appreciate Chad’s energy and remarkable level of interest in KUMC. Truly amazing!”
– Steffani Webb, University of Kansas Medical Center
“You have met and surpassed everything you have ever promised. The culture change has been made possible by your genuine care, enthusiasm, creativity, listening, and insights.”
– Tom Field, University of Kansas Medical Center
– Rob Reynolds Sr. Regional Manager, Logics/AVP Strategic Planning and Business Development, L’Oréal
– Steve Randall, GCSAA Senior Manager/Chapter Outreach
– Chris Haerich, PACE
“I wanted you to know every year the breakfast is wonderful but this year the speaker (Chad Carden) was the best I have seen in 13 years of attending.”
“We are overwhelmingly pleased with the job Chad did for us and the response we have received from our employees. I have to say, Thanks to Chad, this event was a success!”
– Amber Hall, Central Bancompany
“I told you he (Chad) would blow you away.”
– Jim Slauson, V.P. GAF
“Chad gets an A+!”
– Conference Attendee
“Chad was the best of the conference!”
– Conference Attendee
– Lauri Tanner, Ranken Jordan
– M. Aubrey CEO StatLab